Hoodwinked is a game of bluff, deception & hilarity, hosted by Marcus Jones and played by an all-star rotating panel of comedians & other comically inclined personalities.
Hoodwinked is a cross between Blankety Blanks, Spicks & Specks, Whose Line is it Anyway? and nothing else you’ve ever seen (!!!).Using the same bluffing principle as board game "Balderdash" and the old "Dictionary" parlour game, Hoodwinked is NOT a test of knowledge. Players are NOT expected to know the real answers to any of the questions. Many of the real answers will seem unbelievable. The main objective is to concoct answers that will fool other players. The real battle is not over who wins, but who wins the biggest laughs.
Sample Questions & Answers
- a Wink of Cobras.
- a Screw of Cobras.
- a Sly of Cobras.
- a Quiver of Cobras.
- a Salute of Cobras.
- a Slint of Cobras.
- a Snare of Cobras.
- A legal term, meaning guilt by folly (inadvertent guilt).
- Pompous and boring.
- Anticipation of a disappointing situation.
- To be fantastically Jewish.
- Smelling like horse urine.
- Unintentionally provocative.
- A dyslexic Italian soccer club.
- Count on Santa.
- Neck the Halls.
- Donna the Vampire Sleigher.
- Foxy Vlad.
- Christmas Claret.
- Blood on the Snow.
- Silent Bite.
- Making An Offer.
- Gangster's Lullaby.
- The Goatfather.
- Don of Daycare.
- The Godmother Plan.
- Every Little Crook and Nanny.
- Past Luigi's Bedtime.
- Fear of flutes.
- Fear of gloves.
- Fear of having foreign objects in one's ears.
- Fear of greeting people.
- Fear of going deaf,
- Fear of deaf people.
- Fear of dwarves.
- The study of constrictor snakes.
- A type of insanity in which a man thinks he’s an ox.
- Illness or disease caused by doctors or a prescribed treatment.
- To watch people silently while they are eating, hoping they will ask you to join them.
- The forensic science focussing on skeletal remains.
- A reptilian disease that reduces flexibility of a snake's scales, and also its mobility.
- A disease that affects the lungs and throat.
- Hook, Line & Sinker.
- Shrill Mermaid.
- Catch a Banshee.
- Red Snapper.
- Fish Fingers.
- Street Trawler.
- Big Ass Shark.
- A zookeeper’s life turns upside down soon after taking delivery of a rare primate.
- A newly married man attempts to sell four monkeys so he can buy a gift for his bride.
- A foreign aid worker unwittingly unleashes a lethal virus on his home town.
- A mentally handicapped boy is befriended by a circus monkey.
- Biopic about Daniel Sutherland, mastermind of 60's Television & Music phenomenom, "The Monkeys".
- An archaeologist's discovery triggers a dangerous sequence of events.
- Dramatises the life of Charles Darwin.
SCROLL DOWN for the actual answers ...
4. a Quiver of Cobras.
5. Smelling like horse urine.
2. Neck the Halls.
6. Every Little Crook and Nanny.
1. Fear of Flutes.
2. A type of insanity in which a man thinks he’s an ox.
4. Red Snapper.
2. A newly married man attempts to sell four monkeys so he can buy a gift for his bride.
Hoodwinked - The Festival Spirit